Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avdhesh
Level 5

FlexNet Publisher Evaluation.

Jump to solution

Hi,

I want to start the evaluation of the FNP is there is any specific documentation for getting started with java  in linux machine. 

My order number is " SSF-XXXXXXXXXX (PO# FNL Evaluation)"  and Account ID "MXX-XXXXXXXXX".
i just want to implement and integrate floating license server with our  tool.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
gpappin
Flexera Alumni

The email with your order should have a link to our Product License Center.   There should be a Documentation line item in the list of available downloads.  It will contain a Doclib.PDF file.  You'll want to reference the Getting Started for License File Based Licensing and Java Programming documentation at the very least.

If you have specific problems, you can submit a support case.  Best of luck with your evaluation.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(1) Reply
gpappin
Flexera Alumni

The email with your order should have a link to our Product License Center.   There should be a Documentation line item in the list of available downloads.  It will contain a Doclib.PDF file.  You'll want to reference the Getting Started for License File Based Licensing and Java Programming documentation at the very least.

If you have specific problems, you can submit a support case.  Best of luck with your evaluation.

0 Kudos