Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PeterJago
Level 2

FlexLM Software Download

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have a sever I have to migrate. I just need a copy of the FlexLM software.

The users that set all this up are made redundant. So, where can I get a copy of FlexLM??

I don't have an account, don;t know what you mean by ProductID ect. Just need a copy of FlexLM.

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
ChrisG
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

FlexLM would be included as a component of some software that you are using. The vendor of your software will have obtained the relevant FlexLM component from Flexera, and will have a way to distribute it to their customers (i.e. you). You should contact the vendor of that software to get a copy of what you need for their particular software.

If you can identify the vendor/software you are using here, somebody may be able to provide some more specific guidance.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(2) Replies
ChrisG
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

FlexLM would be included as a component of some software that you are using. The vendor of your software will have obtained the relevant FlexLM component from Flexera, and will have a way to distribute it to their customers (i.e. you). You should contact the vendor of that software to get a copy of what you need for their particular software.

If you can identify the vendor/software you are using here, somebody may be able to provide some more specific guidance.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
0 Kudos

Thanks Chris, that's where I have found it.

Cheers for the quick reply.