cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjardine
Level 4

FNP 11.14.0.2 floatting licenses / In term of O.S. + CPU + RAM + HARD DRIVE + LAN ... what are the requirements ?

Jump to solution

Hello
We use FNP 11.14.0.2 with floatting licenses with our products, I need to know in term of O.S. + CPU + RAM + HARD DRIVE + LAN ... what are the requirements ?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
aparashar1
Flexera Alumni

@jjardine , The supported OS requirement for any particular FNP release can be gathered from its release notes. For FNP-11.14.0.2 the reference guide should be the v11.14.0 release notes. I have added the same with this comment.

Unfortunately, in regards of the CPU, RAM, HARDDRIVE, LAN.... we don't have any such document that can be used as a reference point. However, the 'Selecting a License Server Machine' section of "License Administration Guide" from product documentation talks about it in brief.

We might expect such a document in near future (Jan 2021), it would be for latest releases.

In regards of v11.14.0.2, i would recommend that the decision for hardware specifications to be considered based on best practices at your organisation and in case of those lead to any issues, you can always get back to us with the error details.

(If my response assists with your questions , then please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" or 'Kudos' so that it help others.)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(2) Replies
aparashar1
Flexera Alumni

@jjardine , The supported OS requirement for any particular FNP release can be gathered from its release notes. For FNP-11.14.0.2 the reference guide should be the v11.14.0 release notes. I have added the same with this comment.

Unfortunately, in regards of the CPU, RAM, HARDDRIVE, LAN.... we don't have any such document that can be used as a reference point. However, the 'Selecting a License Server Machine' section of "License Administration Guide" from product documentation talks about it in brief.

We might expect such a document in near future (Jan 2021), it would be for latest releases.

In regards of v11.14.0.2, i would recommend that the decision for hardware specifications to be considered based on best practices at your organisation and in case of those lead to any issues, you can always get back to us with the error details.

(If my response assists with your questions , then please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" or 'Kudos' so that it help others.)
0 Kudos

0 Kudos