cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mnoguera
Level 2

ERROR: flxActSvrActivationSend - (50018,41145,32)

Hi everyone,

Could anyone tell me something about the following error? I haven't found anything about it so far. The context is that of manual activation of licences.

Thanks in advance,

Manuel

ERROR: flxActSvrActivationSend - (50018,41145,32)
"Failure to send request or receive a response for an unspecified reason.
Recovery: check parameters used for the request."

0 Kudos
(3) Replies
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @mnoguera In the client the FlexNet licensing service is installed as administrator? 

If not then try to uninstall the FlexNet licensing service and install using "Run as Administrator" and then give it a try.

If this is not working then, please give the output of appcomptranutil.exe -v or if it's server activation then servercomptranutil.exe -v  from the machine. 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi, mrathinam,

Thanks for your interest. I'm afraid that the only .exe files that I have are lmtools.exe, lmgrd.exe, <nameOfSoftware>.exe and in a subdirectory of the lmtools package my vendor provides, there is a <nameOfSoftware>serveractutil.exe.

I've run <nameOfSoftware>serveractutil.exe from a command prompt with admin privileges and I get the interface to internet or manual activation, that is the application where I got the error. By the way, I said I was trying a manual activation, but it was internet based. In manual activation, the response from of lmgrd.exe from port 26914 takes aroun 70-72 seconds, which it seems a lot to me.

Thanks and regards,

Manuel

0 Kudos
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @mnoguera we need more investigation on this issue, so is it possible to share the full activation command with the server URL, if not here then please open a support case so our support team can help you to fix this issue. 

I think the problem with FNO communication from client. 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos