Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Schaaky
Level 3

Driver for the FlexNet ID Dongle - HL PRO Hardware FlexId-Ala-8626

Jump to solution

Hi Support Team;

I am looking fo rthe latest driver for the FlexNet ID Dongle - HL PRO Hardware FlexId-Ala-8626, but I can not find it. Could you please send me a direct link to download it for Win 10 / Win 11
Kind Regards

Ralf

(1) Solution
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi Ralf,

The latest dongle drivers are available in the FlexNet Publisher SDK or directly from the Product & License Center under FlexNet Licensing / FlexNet Publisher /  FlexNet Publisher Licenses & Tools:

dongledrivers.png

The current version of the flexid9 drivers is 8.53.  If you are having a technical issue with the driver please submit a support ticket.

Thanks,

Jim

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(10) Replies
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

Hi @Schaaky Can you update the result here? the above link helped?. 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Sorry for delay,

yes I can downlod the latest driver, thnaks for that. I still test it on some systems ( different windows maschines).
Thanks for your support.

Kind Regards

Ralf

0 Kudos
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

Hi @Schaaky Great, Thanks for your confirmation. 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Sorry to contact you again,
but the downloaded driver do not  work, I installed it on a Windows Maschine and also on a VM, but only Windows recognize the Dongle ( Red light) but LMTOOLS Do not show the flex ID of the dongle and also the FlexLM Protected programms ( IBM Rhapsody and DOORS) show the error message Host not found.

Kind Regards

Ralf

0 Kudos
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

Hi @Schaaky Thanks for your test, as per I know the dognle9 driver version 8.23 is the latest and officially tested until in FNP 11.19.0 (even though we have the latest version 8.41 on the Thales site) so can you try the driver version 8.23 and still you are facing any issues then feel free to raise a support case to investigate further. 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
Schaaky
Level 3

Hi Support ,

the version 8.53 does not work, with Win 10. After installing the dongle ( 9-xxxx) is not recognize and even LMTOOLS does not find the FlexId. So our customer get problems. Is it possible to get a driver which works  withe the Dongeles 9-xxxx ?
Kind Regards

Ralf

0 Kudos
jberthold
Revenera Moderator

Hi Ralf,

The latest dongle drivers are available in the FlexNet Publisher SDK or directly from the Product & License Center under FlexNet Licensing / FlexNet Publisher /  FlexNet Publisher Licenses & Tools:

dongledrivers.png

The current version of the flexid9 drivers is 8.53.  If you are having a technical issue with the driver please submit a support ticket.

Thanks,

Jim

0 Kudos

Thanks Jim,

Unfortunately does my login not work, even when try to reset the password, there is no reaction ( password more than 8 and lower than 15 char. and numbers und letters). Is it possible to get an direct link to download ist ...

Kind Regards

Ralf

0 Kudos
jberthold
Revenera Moderator

Hi Ralf,

Please submit a support ticket so someone can assist you with getting access to the Product and License Center.

Thanks,

Jim