cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brijesh_raghav
Level 2

Does adding more anchors to FNP help to avoid license break

In Recent times we are seeing that there are lot more license breakage incident. most of the systems are in virtualized environment or cloud.  I am still using the old design that was done keeping in mind the physical machines.

How do I ensure that the license are not broken frequently. is there a guide line to evaluate the existing configuration and propose enhancements to the existing FNP.

0 Kudos
(2) Replies
aparashar1
Flexera Alumni

@brijesh_raghav , it would be important to understand the reason of TS breakage in order to provide any suggestions. I am afraid there is explicit documentation/guide to evaluate the TS implementation. However, there is an explicit documentation for TS recovery which might be helpful.

(If my response assists with your questions , then please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" or 'Kudos' so that it help others.)
0 Kudos
aparashar1
Flexera Alumni

In case if you want the assistance in debugging the frequent TS breakage, i would recommend raising a support case with the software provider and later they can share the details with Revenera engineering to enable more debugging with the tsf files.

(If my response assists with your questions , then please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" or 'Kudos' so that it help others.)
0 Kudos