cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cwietholt
Level 3

Does Flexnet Publisher 11.16.2.0 run in Google Cloud

Our vendor of a development library provides us with Flexnet Publisher 11.16.2.0. The vendor told us that it can run in an AWS environment. Unfortunately, we are using Google Cloud, and would have the license server rather run there. Did anyone try Flexnet Publisher 11.16.2.0 on Google Cloud?

The documentation for 11.16.4 seems to indicate that is has been tested in a Google Cloud environment. Is it possible to use a different Flexnet version without waiting for an update from our library vendor? 

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
(7) Replies
aparashar1
Flexera Alumni

@cwietholt , May i recommend the release notes for the releases to gather such details on supported compiler, OS and other details about FNP toolkit.

For FNP-11.16.2:

aparashar1_0-1580742260444.png

aparashar1_1-1580742293301.png

Hope it helps.

(If my response assists with your questions , then please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" or 'Kudos' so that it help others.)

Perfect, that's the information I found in the Flexnet Publisher 11.6.4 documentation, but not for 11.6.2. Thanks for the pointer to the release notes. Gives me more confidence to try it.
0 Kudos

One quick question, where do I find the release notes for 11.16.2.0. I have been looking for half an hour now, and was only able to find them for 11.16.4 or 11.14.0.1. 

0 Kudos

@cwietholt , i can see that your user account is linked with EmailID "christian.wietholt@clariximaging.com" but i can not find any Account information for same mailID in the Flexera active accounts's details.

Would you mind confirming the Organisation/Account name with active support entitlement, of yours? So that i can check and confirm that why through the PLC (Product and Licensing Centre) from where the documents can be downloaded, you are unable to do the same.

(If my response assists with your questions , then please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" or 'Kudos' so that it help others.)
0 Kudos

Hi, I am a customer of a customer, e.g. I received the license server from a customer of yours. Unfortunately, they did not supply me with the Release Notes for the version of Flexnet they have to me. Thus, I do not have a customer account with you. I am just trying to find some public information on how to serve licenses of a product that has been licensed with your tools from the Google Cloud. And before I spend valuable time to start digging into this, I want to make sure that it can be successful. 

0 Kudos

@cwietholt , i have shared the release notes for FNP v11.16.2 here with you. 

Hope it helps.

0 Kudos

Thank you very much, exactly what I was looking for. 

I really appreciate it. 

Christian

0 Kudos