FlexNet Operations Knowledge Base

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Operations Knowledge Base

How to configure Flexnet Operations On-Premises with SSL

2 3 4291
Summary This article will explain how to create a keystore that can be used with Flexnet Operations to enable SSL. Synopsis In order to create a keystore it is assumed that you have created the PFX file. The steps below will explain how to import the...
by Revenera jmcmillan Revenera

How do you include the value of a custom organization attribute in the vendor dictionary of FlexNet Publisher trusted activation responses?

0 0 767
SummaryHow do you include the value of a custom organization attribute in the vendor dictionary of FNP trusted activation responses?QuestionHow do you include the value of a custom organization attribute in the vendor dictionary of FlexNet Publisher ...
by mtbruce Flexera Alumni

Where can I find upgrade instructions for FlexNet Operations On-Premises?

0 0 1925
SummaryWhere can I find upgrade instructions for FlexNet Operations On-Premises?SynopsisWhere do I find upgrade instructions for updating FlexNet Operations On-Premises to the latest version?DiscussionPlease find attached the Installation Guide for F...
by Revenera dgalloway Revenera

Who's responsible for configuring RabbitMQ with a FlexNet Operations on-premise setup?

0 0 537
SummaryWho's responsible for configuring RabbitMQ with a FlexNet Operations on-premise setup?QuestionWho's responsible for configuring RabbitMQ with a FlexNet Operations on-premise setup?AnswerIn an on-premise system, we ask for the producer to point...
by mtbruce Flexera Alumni

Featured Articles

Labels