FlexNet Operations Reporter 4.2 (New) - Overview
FlexNet Operations Cloud Reporter is an out-of-the-box solution for common reports using SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI).
The newest version of Reporter (4.2) is available alongside the older version until the older version is deprecated on August 6, 2021. Please be sure to review Reporter Upgrade FAQs available here. Information in this KB article is based on the new version.
- FlexNet Operations Cloud ALM Reporter data is refreshed every 4 hours starting at UTC 00.00.
- FlexNet Operations Cloud LLM Reporter data is refreshed daily at approximately 5AM Pacific for data up to midnight.
- FlexNet Operations Cloud ALM Reporter database maintenance is scheduled every Sunday 2-6AM Pacific. Reporter users may observe slow performance or unresponsiveness during this time period. For this reason, we suggest scheduled reports to be outside this maintenance window.
- Reporter Upgrade FAQs
- Reporter: Transition Readiness Guide
- Reporter User Guide - Online / PDF
- How to Access Reporter
- How to Create and Save a Document
- How to Edit an Existing Document
- How to Send and Share a Document (pending) *
- How to Run a Standard Report - ALM / LLM
- SAP Tutorials
- Click the “Help” button in the main toolbar within Reporter for context sensitive help including links to more detailed guides from SAP.
- Check the Revenera Customer Community to access the Reporter User Guide, knowledge base articles or to enter a support case.
* For more detail on current or pending articles, please see the Reporter User Guide.