cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michealeseecc
Level 4

Web Intelligence Report - Data Access ALM Entitlement (Universe outline)

Jump to solution

Hi All,

Good days.

I'm developing Web Intelligence Reports from Data Access ALM Entitlement (Universe outline). I'm trying to get  the DistCompId, Order Status, ponumber, Line Item SerialNumber & SubscriptionValue into the report but I can't find any field that related to this:-
https://ibb.co/x3dry9H

https://ibb.co/MG5X7Wz

-OR- 
Any person that I can contact for support via teams meeting?

Please advise.

Regards,

Micheale

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @michealeseecc The values are stored in Custom Attribute so you have to add Entitlements customer attribute name and value and Line item custom attribute name and value in the result object so see you can see the values with the Activation ID as a filter.  Please raise a support case so that one of our support team members will contact you for a meeting. 

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(4) Replies
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @michealeseecc The values are stored in Custom Attribute so you have to add Entitlements customer attribute name and value and Line item custom attribute name and value in the result object so see you can see the values with the Activation ID as a filter.  Please raise a support case so that one of our support team members will contact you for a meeting. 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

I tried but no luck. All the Custom Attribute for Entitlement & Line Item return no value.
Thanks. How can I raise support case?
Please advise.

Thanks.

Regards,
Micheale

0 Kudos

Hi @michealeseecc in the community go to GetSupport menu --> open a new case. 

case portal.JPG

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Thanks.
I have just submit the new case for support.

Regards,
Micheale

0 Kudos