Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maxwichert
Level 3

Reporter (new) doesn't provide access to Webintelligence for some user

Jump to solution

Hi together,

we recently discovered that some of our user face the issue not being able to access Webintelligence in the Reporter (New) even it worked before with the "old" Reporter. 

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find in the documentation how to set it up or reconnect. 

All of them are in the same Account and it has nothing changed with Firewall settings on their side.

Looking forward to receive some helpful ideas. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
(1) Solution

Hi, @maxwichert  Thanks for the test, there was no specific config for this page to correct it however we can help you to fix the issue after our further investigation, so I would say please open a support case.

Best Regards,

Mani. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(7) Replies
dekumar
Revenera
Revenera

Can you please explain more on the issue behavior? Is the user not able to just see the reports but able to login to reporter from ALM? If that is the case, please see if the user have the permission of "View reports" set w.r.t the  role in which user is tagged.

If the user is redirecting to FNO login page, once they click on "Reports (New)" then it might be a problem with ESD syncs.

0 Kudos

The users can access the reporter(new) but not able to see the button "Application" nor "webintelligence". 

How can I adapt the ESD syncs? Since before the migration to the new reporter for those users everything worked fine. No changes of permissions. "View reports" is tagged.

0 Kudos

@maxwichert In the New Reporter, you can find the Application link and WI as per the screenshot attached

Application and WI.JPG

still, you have any issues then can you please share a screenshot that would help us to find the issue and give a quick help.

Best Regards,

Mani. 

0 Kudos

@mrathinam thank you for your attempt but unfortunately for some user it disappeared after transferring to Reporter New.

See screenshot. 

I could not find in the documentation how to add users to WebIntelligence.

Thanks for every help.

br
MaxnoWebintelligence.png

0 Kudos

@maxwichert Thanks for the screenshot, seems like the user is on Home view and the view is not correct in the user browser.  View is correct.JPG

Can you ask the user to try in a different browser and check and let me know they can see the view correctly?  

Best Regards,

Mani. 

0 Kudos

@mrathinamtested with Chrome, FF & IE. No changes, still no access to Webintelligence.

Thank you.

Max

0 Kudos

Hi, @maxwichert  Thanks for the test, there was no specific config for this page to correct it however we can help you to fix the issue after our further investigation, so I would say please open a support case.

Best Regards,

Mani. 

0 Kudos