Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daniel_schoepf
Level 3

Release schedule for FNO on-prem version

Jump to solution

Hi,

@cvirata  I see you posted the last on-prem release notes in the announcements: https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Operations-News/FlexNet-Operations-On-Premises-2020-R1-is-Available-for-Download/ba-p/152753/jump-to/first-unread-message

The note says that CLS is not included in this release. I have seen that there have been several more FNE releases scheduled for the cloud edition, latest this https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Operations-News/Production-Release-for-Cloud-Licensing-Service-CLS-2020-R3-SP2/ba-p/166544/jump-to/first-unread-message

When can we expect a service pack for FNO on-prem that will include CLS functionality?

Thank you
Daniel

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
cvirata
Revenera Community Admin Revenera Community Admin
Revenera Community Admin

Hello @daniel_schoepf 

The FlexNet Operations On-Premise 2020 R2 release will include the CLS functionality. For the targeted FlexNet Operations On-Premise release schedule, please take a look at our Software Monetization Release Schedule page. We update this with the latest release schedule information. 

Hope that helps!

Christine

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
cvirata
Revenera Community Admin

Hello @daniel_schoepf 

The FlexNet Operations On-Premise 2020 R2 release will include the CLS functionality. For the targeted FlexNet Operations On-Premise release schedule, please take a look at our Software Monetization Release Schedule page. We update this with the latest release schedule information. 

Hope that helps!

Christine

Excellent. Thank you. So essentially any day now 😉
0 Kudos
cvirata
Revenera Community Admin

Hi @daniel_schoepf,

Just to follow up, the upcoming FlexNet Operations On-Premise release version was change from R2 to R1.1. I wanted to let you know so you weren't confused by my previous response that refers to it as R2. Also, we've updated the release date so feel free to check it out.