cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andybevan
Level 6

New User email

Jump to solution

In FNO 2016 R4, is there an email sent to new users when they are created?

We also have FNO 2018 R1 SP1 on a test server and I have noticed that a new user will receive an email based on the template "Welcome Email for End Users".  However I cannot find a similar template in the 2016 R4 installation.

0 Kudos
(1) Solution

Thanks @wmarek1 , I've had a look at that template and it seems that it's the password  template is sent when a new user is created.

The User Enabled template seems to be sent when a user's status is set to active (from inactive).

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(6) Replies
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @andybevan ,

Yes, the welcome email should be present in 2016 R4.   Can you provide a screenshot of your templates page?  Could the template be on page 2?

Best regards,

0 Kudos

Hi jberthold.

I've uploaded a screenshot of our templates.  There is only one page and 5 additional variants.

Cheers,

Andy

0 Kudos
jberthold
Revenera Moderator

Hi @andybevan,

That is strange.  Was it present in the past?  I am wondering if there was an issue with the installation.   I'd recommended creating a support ticket so someone can work directly with you to get the issue resolved.

Best regards,

0 Kudos

I have raised a call (number 01910888) for this issue. 

However, I'm not sure the template is actually present in 2016 R4.  I've attached a word document that contains a copy of the email template types info from the help document, and I don't think the Welcome Email for End Users template is listed.

0 Kudos
wmarek1
Revenera Moderator

Andy,

Take a look at the User Enabled template in 2016R4.  That may be the one you want.

Walt

FlexNet Operations, FlexNet Embedded, FlexNet Publisher, FlexNet Connect, FlexLM
0 Kudos

Thanks @wmarek1 , I've had a look at that template and it seems that it's the password  template is sent when a new user is created.

The User Enabled template seems to be sent when a user's status is set to active (from inactive).

0 Kudos