Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
andybevan
Active participant

New User email

Jump to solution

In FNO 2016 R4, is there an email sent to new users when they are created?

We also have FNO 2018 R1 SP1 on a test server and I have noticed that a new user will receive an email based on the template "Welcome Email for End Users".  However I cannot find a similar template in the 2016 R4 installation.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
andybevan
Active participant

Re: New User email

Jump to solution

Thanks @wmarek1 , I've had a look at that template and it seems that it's the password  template is sent when a new user is created.

The User Enabled template seems to be sent when a user's status is set to active (from inactive).

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Moderator jberthold Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @andybevan ,

Yes, the welcome email should be present in 2016 R4.   Can you provide a screenshot of your templates page?  Could the template be on page 2?

Best regards,

0 Kudos
andybevan
Active participant

Jump to solution

Hi jberthold.

I've uploaded a screenshot of our templates.  There is only one page and 5 additional variants.

Cheers,

Andy

0 Kudos
Moderator jberthold Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @andybevan,

That is strange.  Was it present in the past?  I am wondering if there was an issue with the installation.   I'd recommended creating a support ticket so someone can work directly with you to get the issue resolved.

Best regards,

0 Kudos
andybevan
Active participant

Jump to solution

I have raised a call (number 01910888) for this issue. 

However, I'm not sure the template is actually present in 2016 R4.  I've attached a word document that contains a copy of the email template types info from the help document, and I don't think the Welcome Email for End Users template is listed.

0 Kudos
Moderator wmarek1 Moderator

Jump to solution

Andy,

Take a look at the User Enabled template in 2016R4.  That may be the one you want.

Walt

FlexLM, FlexNet Publisher, FlexNet Operations, FlexNet Embedded, FlexNet Connect
0 Kudos
andybevan
Active participant

Jump to solution

Thanks @wmarek1 , I've had a look at that template and it seems that it's the password  template is sent when a new user is created.

The User Enabled template seems to be sent when a user's status is set to active (from inactive).

0 Kudos