cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krubin
Level 7

Is there a way to automate either deleting entitlements or putting them in a draft mode?

Jump to solution

Hi,

At some point we need to change the entitlement dates in our entitlement line items potentially on a very large scale.

I realize that if I put an entitlement in draft mode or delete it, I can run my batch processing of Excel files to either update or reinsert the entitlement. But it seems that either achieving draft mode for the entitlement or deleting it is required as a first step.

Is there a way to automate either deleting entitlements or putting them in a draft mode using an API?

Thank you,

Ken

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
wmarek1
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Changing the state or editing entitlements in bulk can be accomplished using the FNO Web Services.

The System Configuration->FlexNet Operations->Allow Editing of Deployed Entities would allow you to change the expiration date of an existing entitlement without putting it into draft or deleting and re-creating it.

FlexNet Operations, FlexNet Embedded, FlexNet Publisher, FlexNet Connect, FlexLM

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
wmarek1
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Changing the state or editing entitlements in bulk can be accomplished using the FNO Web Services.

The System Configuration->FlexNet Operations->Allow Editing of Deployed Entities would allow you to change the expiration date of an existing entitlement without putting it into draft or deleting and re-creating it.

FlexNet Operations, FlexNet Embedded, FlexNet Publisher, FlexNet Connect, FlexLM
Thank you Walter !!!!
0 Kudos