cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
minana
Level 3

Is it possible to select multiple products/features?

Jump to solution

In previous versions, there was a checkbox on the table header that allowed to select all product/features listed and perform actions on all of them.

now this is no longer there so the user has to manually select each product and then perform the action. This is the same functionality as before except the part that before with one click I could select all the table and now I have to click 50 times to select all items in the table.

Any hint on how to get that 'select all' back?

thanks 

Mar

Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 12.17.24.png

Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 12.17.09.png

  

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
dekumar
Revenera
Revenera

Hi Minana,

The box to select all items on the page is not available for products and features in current version. There is no current configs to enable this back and can only be done by code changes. I hope this helps answer your query.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(4) Replies
dekumar
Revenera
Revenera

Hi Minana,

The box to select all items on the page is not available for products and features in current version. There is no current configs to enable this back and can only be done by code changes. I hope this helps answer your query.

0 Kudos

is this request already addressed in the development plans?

I cannot understand why it is gone on the first place ...

thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Minana,

Can you please raise a support ticket on this mentioning the details of the issue? We can work this further on support ticket and can raise it to required teams as needed.

0 Kudos

sure, I just did.

thanks, Mar

0 Kudos