Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gajeshm
Level 5

Get entitlement if from activation ID using web services

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have activation Id created which still not activated. I understand it comes under activatable line items.

I want to delete this Id using web API deleteEntitlementLineItem. This API needs activation and Entitlement Id both but I have only activation Id.

I need help in either using above api without providing entitlement Id or need to know to get entitlement Id.

I tried getActivatableItemsQuery but this is not giving entitlement Id. getEntitlementsQuery also not giving data for given activation Id.

Please let me know how to do it.

Gajesh

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @gajeshm You can get the Entitlement details for your activation ID with the getEntitlementLineItemPropertiesQuery (attached for your reference) 

Get_EntID_Using ActID.JPG

Once you have all the details then use the deleteEntitlementLineItem query to delete the line item but make sure the line item status is already set to draft

DeleteLineitem.JPG

I hope this helps. 

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(1) Reply
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @gajeshm You can get the Entitlement details for your activation ID with the getEntitlementLineItemPropertiesQuery (attached for your reference) 

Get_EntID_Using ActID.JPG

Once you have all the details then use the deleteEntitlementLineItem query to delete the line item but make sure the line item status is already set to draft

DeleteLineitem.JPG

I hope this helps. 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos