cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeremy_harris
Level 3

Flexnet operations home page broken

Jump to solution

Recently, whenever I log into my Flexnet Operations portal, there is a problem. The StartPage is redirected to something deep in the System Configuration section. When this happens, my "Devices" menu in the portal is also missing. As are some of the options under the Administer Menu.

Sometimes, if I clear my cookies and restart my browser, it will work properly for a short time, but today, I can't get it to work properly at all. This issue is most prevalent in the Chrome browser, and last week, it seemed to mostly work in Microsoft Edge. However, today, it is broken in both browsers.

Any suggestions/fixes? 

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @jeremy_harris ,

Are you taken to the System Configuration / Licensing Page following login?  If so that typically means your  FlexNet Operations entitlement has expired.   Are you an existing customer or are you doing an evaluation?

**Update**:  I was able to look up your name / account.  Your 3yr subscription entitlements recently expired on 11/30/2019.  Please reach out to your Flexera Account Manager to get this resolved.   I will also try to find out who that is and have him/her contact you.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(6) Replies
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @jeremy_harris ,

Are you taken to the System Configuration / Licensing Page following login?  If so that typically means your  FlexNet Operations entitlement has expired.   Are you an existing customer or are you doing an evaluation?

**Update**:  I was able to look up your name / account.  Your 3yr subscription entitlements recently expired on 11/30/2019.  Please reach out to your Flexera Account Manager to get this resolved.   I will also try to find out who that is and have him/her contact you.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

@jberthold Yes, that is the page I'm seeing. Thank you. I'll look into that further.

0 Kudos

Is there any way, from within the FlexNet Operations portal for me to see when my subscription expires/expired?

0 Kudos

Hi @jeremy_harris ,

Sorry the subscription expiration is not available within FNO.

Thx,

0 Kudos
That's what I thought. I just want to say, that feels broken.
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the recipient. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
0 Kudos

Hi @jeremy_harris ,

Please note in the Flexera Product & License Center you can view all of your entitlements and expiration dates.

Best regards,

0 Kudos