cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andybevan
Level 6

FNO 2018 R1 SP1 Installation

Jump to solution

We have installed FNO 2018 R1 SP1 onto our server and also installed the relevant hotfixes. 

Upon first deployment attempt we are presented with an error message stating that the "Wildfly server not reachable / running".

If a second deployment is attempted, then we recieve a "Deployment failed" status and the below error information:

"{\"JBAS014671: Failed services\" => {\"jboss.undertow.deployment.default-server.default-host./flexnet\" => \"org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.undertow.deployment.default-server.default-host./flexnet: Failed to start service
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'reportDataServiceImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private com.flexnet.uas.reconrest.Reconciliation com.flexnet.operations.usage.dashboard.server.ReportDataServiceImpl.reconciliation; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'reconciliationService' defined in class path resource [config/spring/serviceContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private com.flexnet.uas.reconrest.Reconciliation com.flexnet.operations.usage.dashboard.server.ReportDataServiceImpl.reconciliation; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'reconciliationService' defined in class path resource [config/spring/serviceContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'reconciliationService' defined in class path resource [config/spring/serviceContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException\"}}"
0 Kudos
(2) Solutions
dekumar
Revenera
Revenera

As discussed on the support ticket, It seems you are still pointing the new FNO i.e 2018 R1 SP1 to your old data base where UAS/Reporter module is not present and hence FNO is failing to start.

Once you upgraded the database, the FNO started fine.

View solution in original post

Hi Dekumar

Yes, I followed the recommendation on the support ticket and it resolved our issue.

Cheers,

Andy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(2) Replies
dekumar
Revenera
Revenera

As discussed on the support ticket, It seems you are still pointing the new FNO i.e 2018 R1 SP1 to your old data base where UAS/Reporter module is not present and hence FNO is failing to start.

Once you upgraded the database, the FNO started fine.

Hi Dekumar

Yes, I followed the recommendation on the support ticket and it resolved our issue.

Cheers,

Andy

0 Kudos