Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krubin
Level 7

Excel batch processing and entitlements

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have an Entitlement with multiple line items. It was created by experimentation. I thought that I could create a new entitlement using Excel batch by overwrite the existing entitlement, but it creates a new line item if the activation id is different.

1) Is it correct to say that any of these activation ids can be used for entitlement (going thru Rest API)  assuming that the line item is not expired?  Why would I have multiple line items for an entitlement other than adding a new one an expiring the previously existing ones?

2) Is there a way using batch processing through Excel to remove entitlements or one of their line items?

Thank you,

Ken

Thank you,

Ken

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
wmarek1
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Data import templates only enable create and create/update transactions. There is not delete transaction. ActivationID is a primary key so changing it results in a new line item.

FlexNet Operations, FlexNet Embedded, FlexNet Publisher, FlexNet Connect, FlexLM

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
wmarek1
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Data import templates only enable create and create/update transactions. There is not delete transaction. ActivationID is a primary key so changing it results in a new line item.

FlexNet Operations, FlexNet Embedded, FlexNet Publisher, FlexNet Connect, FlexLM