cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zvikab
Level 2

Entitlements on the end user portal

Jump to solution

I can't see a mapped entitlement on the End user portal under "Activation and Entitlements".

does it show there just entitlements that aren't mapped?

If the answer is yes, then how/where can I see all the entitlements?

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @zvikab ,

If you do not see all of your entitlements when selecting "List Entitlements" it is most like due to the remaining quantity available.  By default entitlement line items with 0 quantity available are not displayed.  You can use the advanced search on the list entitlements page and set "Are remaining copies more than zero" to No or Any to view them temporarily.  To enable line items with 0 quantity to always be displayed for all customers, enable "Show Line Items with Zero Copies by Default" in the Producer Portal under System / Configure / FlexNet Operations / General Options.

Best regards,

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
jberthold
Revenera Moderator

Hi @zvikab ,

If you do not see all of your entitlements when selecting "List Entitlements" it is most like due to the remaining quantity available.  By default entitlement line items with 0 quantity available are not displayed.  You can use the advanced search on the list entitlements page and set "Are remaining copies more than zero" to No or Any to view them temporarily.  To enable line items with 0 quantity to always be displayed for all customers, enable "Show Line Items with Zero Copies by Default" in the Producer Portal under System / Configure / FlexNet Operations / General Options.

Best regards,

jberthold
Revenera Moderator

Hi @zvikab ,

Is your issue now resolved?

Thx,

0 Kudos

sorry for not replying earlier, as i missed the original mail.

Indeed, both options enable to view the entitlements with zero quantity.

thanks for the support!

0 Kudos