Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ASadegh9
Level 3

Empty Manifest / Download Not available

Jump to solution

Hi,

I purchased cloud storage from Revenera a few weeks back but when I upload a file (to associate with an update) the "Download Available" field remains set to "No".  Am I doing something wrong?  Is there a way to associate my recently purchased cloud storage from Revenera to Flextnet Operations?

Thank you,

Al

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @ASadegh9 Thanks for the support case 02641713, let me work and come back. 

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(5) Replies
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

Hi @ASadegh9 are you using Onprem FNO with cloud storage? If yes then please raise a support case to check all the ESD config and other details for the download packages.  Let me check further and come back, can you share the support case# here as well? 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Mrathinam,

Apologies for this answer but I don't know what you mean by Onperm FNO.  Would it be possible for you to check why I'm unable to store a file on the cloud system provided by Revenera?

Thanks,

Al

0 Kudos
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

Hi @ASadegh9 Can you please share the URL that you are using the load the file? 

it would be good if you raise a support case so that we can have a quick team meeting to see your issue. 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Mrathiam,

I just raised a support case (I accidentally thought this was a support platform).  Meanwhile this is the URL for creating and subsequently loading a file:

https://flex1798-esd.flexnetoperations.com/flexnet/operations/addfile

Thank you,

Al

0 Kudos
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

Hi @ASadegh9 Thanks for the support case 02641713, let me work and come back. 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos