cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
IManager9
Flexera beginner

Device Status not updated

Hi,

I'm facing a problem on Device Status, FlexNet Operations response to POST request is the following:

{
"key": "Success",
"message": "Success",
"arguments": ""
}
 
So I assume that status log message of the device is updated correctly, but when I go to Device>Updates
Cattura.PNG
The last message registered was 2 weekes ago.
I've waited one day since last POST request.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Moderator jberthold Moderator
Moderator

Re: Device Status not updated

Hi @IManager9 ,

The device status should be available in the Update tab immediately after posting.  Can you please provide the body of your POST request to the /statusLog endpoint?  Are you using the v1.0 or v2.0 API?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
IManager9
Flexera beginner

Re: Device Status not updated

@jberthold 

Currently we are using v1 at following endpoint

.../uai/1.0/updates/statusLog

Body:
{
"id": "dev-device-002",
"idType": "STRING",
"language": 1033,
"packageId": "Updater1.7.8.6",
"platform": "WIN64",
"publisherName": "amada",
"statusCode": 3,
"timeStamp": "2019-09-25T17:15:00+02:00",
"updateId": "Updater1.6.8.6To1.7.8.6",
"updateName": "Updater1.6.8.6To1.7.8.6"
}

0 Kudos
Moderator jberthold Moderator
Moderator

Re: Device Status not updated

Thanks @IManager9 ,

I'm not seeing any issue with the request.  Are you testing in your Production environment?  I have access to that environment from helping with a previous question and do see the referenced device with the last status posted on Sep 17th.   Can I try a test on my end to update the status on the device?  I can create a new device if needed, please let me know.

Thanks,   

0 Kudos
IManager9
Flexera beginner

Re: Device Status not updated

Yes the last status posted on Sep 17th, I've tried to post other status yesterday.
Yes go ahead
0 Kudos
Moderator jberthold Moderator
Moderator

Re: Device Status not updated

Hello @IManager9 ,

Thank you, I was able to confirm the behavior.  A successful status post was not being updated on the target device (dev-device-002) in the FNO UI. 

As a test I created a new device, FLXTESTDEV1 on the same account as dev-device-002 and then posted the status update.  The status was correctly updated in the FNO UI.  I then checked the updates in the FNO UI on dev-device-002 and now see numerous updates that were sent yesterday (9/25).   I have forwarded the information to engineering for analysis.

Best regards,

0 Kudos