cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmoleary
Level 6

Can Product Upgrade Job emails be re-sent?

Jump to solution

I know I can run the Product Upgrade job to automatically (or manually) to make it generate new entitlement IDs for all products that are eligible and to send out emails to the customers.

But what happens if I want to send the emails again.  Is that possible?  I have never actually done this and am about to do it for the first time.  I have this fear that if I get one thing wrong, it might mess up the email.  I might want to change the template again and try again.  No matter how much I practice it on the UAT.

So is it possible to just make the server manually send the upgrade emails again?  If so, how?

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @jmoleary resend is resend the same content only, it will not use the template again. 

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(3) Replies
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

Hi @jmoleary Yes, the resend option is available in the sent email history, open a mail and try to resend.  

Product update.JPG

I don't think there is any way to bulk resend again for the same product upgrade.  Hope this helps?.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

But will that button re-send the exact same email as before or will it again use the template?  If I were to change the Upgrade email template with some correction and then even individually hit that button for every customer, would the re-sent email reflect the changes I had made or would it be the exact same messages as before?

0 Kudos
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

Hi @jmoleary resend is resend the same content only, it will not use the template again. 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos