Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krubin
Level 7

An entitlement for multiple products

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have been using entitlements for 1 product. From the documentation it appears that I can have multiple products in the line item, since they do have the same license model.

1) I am unable to modify my line item to have multiple products.

2) When I attempt to delete the line item after putting the line item and the entitlement into draft mode, I get a Hibernate general error.

3) If I created a new entitlement in batch mode using Excel, how would the Excel spreadsheet be different for things like product name having multiple values (maybe comma delmited)? What other fields may need to change in the Excel spreadsheet?

Have a great holiday!

Best Wishes,

Ken

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi Ken,

You can add multiple products to the same line item using the transaction spreadsheets, however from what I have found you need to supply the line item Activation ID rather than have it auto-generated by FlexNet Operations.  Here's an example adding two Products to the same line item:

MultiProdLineItem.jpg

Thanks,

Jim

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
krubin
Level 7

It seems that I can add a line item, with all three products that I need  and then delete the original line item.

Still not sure how to put three products in the product field in excel batch file, when creating entitlements?

0 Kudos
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi Ken,

You can add multiple products to the same line item using the transaction spreadsheets, however from what I have found you need to supply the line item Activation ID rather than have it auto-generated by FlexNet Operations.  Here's an example adding two Products to the same line item:

MultiProdLineItem.jpg

Thanks,

Jim