cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Health Dashboard as overwiew about Beacon status and System Tasks for all tenants

Hi,

we are using a multi-tenant FNMS with about 15 tenants. More tenants are planned.

At regular intervals we check the beacon status and system tasks of every tenant.
Unfortunately I have not found a way to configure a mail alert to inform me when 
a beacon server has an issue or a system tasks failed.

It would be very helpful to get a System Health Overwiew Dashboard for that. 
The columns should be contains:

- Tenant Name
- Beacon status: Number of beacon server with issues
- System tasks: Number of failed or timed out system tasks in the last 7 days

Perhaps a link in the columns for the redirection to the tenant is possible.

Not sure, what also will helpful for other FNMS admins. But I'm sure we need it,
because 50 tenants or more are possible.

(1) Solution

Hi, 

If you are looking to request that a new feature be added to FNMS then you can post your suggestion on the blog post linked below. 

Have an idea for changing FlexNet Manager? The product team wants to hear it:
https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-blog/Have-an-idea-for-changing-FlexNet-Manager-The-product-team-wants/bc-p/96335

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

Hi, 

If you are looking to request that a new feature be added to FNMS then you can post your suggestion on the blog post linked below. 

Have an idea for changing FlexNet Manager? The product team wants to hear it:
https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-blog/Have-an-idea-for-changing-FlexNet-Manager-The-product-team-wants/bc-p/96335

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".