cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symptoms

When attempting to download the Oracle GLAS evidence archive (previously known as the Oracle LMS evidence archive) from the "Oracle Instances" page, the download fails with a web page displaying an error like the following:

Server Error in '/Suite' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details

This error may occur if the size of the Oracle GLAS evidence archive is more than 1GB.

Fix status

This issue has been fixed in the following FlexNet Manager Suite releases: 2021 R1.4 / Mar 2022 (Cloud), 2022 R1 (On Premises)

Other information

Affected components: Inventory, SAM for Oracle

Master issue ID: IOJ-2215238

Also known as: FNML-74276

Was this article helpful? Yes No
No ratings
Comments
gsc_mysam_sggl
By
Level 4

If we are still in 2021 R1 and are planning for upgrade to 2022 R1 later half of this year, do we have a workaround for this issue as a temporary solution?

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@gsc_mysam_sggl - I took a look at the details of this issue, and unfortunately can't see any workaround. It looks like a code update is required to avoid this issue.

longdinh
By
Level 5

Hi everyone,

I am also having the issue when downloading the Oracle GLAS archive but the error message is a bit different from the UI - Failed to download the archive.

When I look at the Webui.log it is saying that

[ERROR 2023-05-23 09:59:33,292 57106048ms uditEvidenceController                 ] Failed to download the archive. Cannot read that as a ZipFile. Does the fix provided by Flexera applied for this case?

longdinh_0-1685057117150.png

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@longdinh - the error you are seeing here is not the same error/root cause as the issue described in this article. I can see one other report in our system of a similar error to what you are encountering, but no clear root cause identified. You may require the assistance of Flexera Support to go through some troubleshooting for that one.

longdinh
By
Level 5

Thank you @ChrisG,

Yes, I will go via the Flexera support for the issue. I just want to make sure we are not raising a unnecessary case for the existing and known issues discussed in Flexera community.

Version history
Last update:
‎Jun 12, 2022 03:52 AM
Updated by:
Knowledge base article header content