cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are pleased to announce the release of FlexNet Manager Suite for Engineering Applications (FNMEA) 2019 R1. 

The release is live and available for download by our customers through the Product and Licensing Center. This release includes important new capabilities to our product with the highlights listed below.

• FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications REST API
  • Use APIs to configure FlexNet Agents and license servers in a modern and secure way
  • Automate configuration of FlexNet agents (version 5.3.2 and later)

For information on the API, including exposed endpoints and how to call them, see the new FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications API Guide, links below.

Resources:

FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications 2019 R1 - Release Notes

FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications 2019 R1 - API Guide

FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications - Download and Licensing Instructions (2016 R2 and Earlier)

What's new in FlexNet Manager (Select the course: What's New in FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications - R1)

(6) Comments
rachel_stanley
By
Level 3

Link for What's new in Flexnet Manager is broken.

jean_agnew
By
Level 3
Rachel, I believe you have to log into the Learning Center first. Then retry the link & you should see the "What's New" course.
rachel_stanley
By
Level 3
That information should be noted as I expected it to take me to it since I was already logon to the community. Requiring a second login in a another window is NOT intuitive.
jean_agnew
By
Level 3

@pratulpatel, hi!  I agree with Rachel.  Is this not working as expected?  Thanks, Jean

smullins
By
Flexera Alumni
@rachel_stanley Jean was right. You will need to log in to the Community or Learning Center for the links to the Learning Center videos above to work. We will make note of this for future posts. Thanks...
pratulpatel1
By
Flexera Alumni

Hi @smullins can you please take a look at this?