cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

Update as of 7 January 2021

Missed the training or want a refresh? Any customer or partner may access the recording and related roadmaps (community sign-in required):

--------------------------------------------------

Our FlexNet Manager Suite 2020 R2 on-prem release delivers exciting new capabilities as well as enhancements to existing capabilities. During the webinar, we’ll review changes in this release, including:

• Licensing IBM Cloud Paks products
  • Improvements to IBM DB2 Editions and Options inventory
  • Discovery and Inventory of Docker Containers on Windows
  • User License Restrictions
  • Updated Configurable Management Dashboard
  • Sharing Analytics Reports and Dashboards

Dates and Time:
4 December at 9 am CST/15:00 UTC - Register

10 December at 2:30 pm AEDT/22:30 UTC - Register

Note - We recommend all customers register to receive the OnDemand recording if unable to attend live.

We want to extend our thanks to our customers and partners who have contributed requirements and feedback which have helped us create this new release.

At the conclusion of the presentation, we’ll hold a live Q&A session so you can ask questions of our product management team.

(2) Comments
bmaudlin
By Level 9 Champion
Level 9 Champion

Hi @KPBussey ,

Just a thought is it possible to have similar webinars for Cloud tenants, as I guess Cloud has a more frequent upgrade cycle, and changes on-prem are less frequent when then wraps up to a large release.

However some of the changes recently have been quite large and/or fundamental and I think an overview from Flexera would be good, so I can bring the end users up to speed on the new features, as sometimes the updates on the release blog do not always stand out.

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

Hi @bmaudlin - good questions. FNMS Cloud customers could benefit from attending this webinar. You all have had these features rolled out over the past months, so it'd be a retrospective look at features.  @mrichardson  - FYI