cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This article is targeted to Managed Service Providers (MSPs) of FlexNet Manager Suite to help cloud customers who are unable to share reports and dashboards with other users because they can only save content within the My content folder. 

FlexNet Managaer Suite provides the ability within cloud implementations to share reports and dashboards from within the Team content folder. Users are able to copy , save, and move content within their respective custom tenanted folder using the Team content folder. 

To share reports and dashboards in cloud implementations:

1. Send a request to Flexera Support to request a custom reports folder to be created under Team Content. The folder will be aptly named based on the tenant you belong to. For example, Tenant Name Custom Reports folder.

2. Flexera Support will notify you after the custom reports folder is available for use. You will see a new folder under Team content. The following screenshot shows an example.

CustomReportsFolder.png

3. You now have the ability to copy, move, or save a report or dashboard into the new custom reports folder.

4. To copy or move a dashboard or report from My content to the custom reports folder, click the ellipsis (three dots) besides the dashboard/report and select Copy or move.

CognosElipses.png

5. A pop-up window displays prompting you to to select the target location. Choose the tenant custom reports folder within Team content. Click Copy to or Move to.

Note: In order to retain a copy, it is best advised to select Copy to so that you have a copy saved in your My content folder.

CopyOrMove.png

6. To save a dashboard or report, click Save As from the top menu bar and select the tenant custom reports folder within Team content. The content now resides under Team content from where it can be viewed by other users.

Tip: Provide a unique name for your dashboard or report rather than a generic name that may overwrite another user's dashboard or report. 

Save.png

Important! Note that you have the ability to delete a report or dashboard from the custom reports folder. Proceed with caution.
Was this article helpful? Yes No
100% helpful (1/1)
Version history
Last update:
‎Oct 21, 2019 01:07 PM
Updated by: