Publishers at Risk Summary showing Publisher with no linked Licenses
In the 'Publishers at Risk' Summary, we note a Publisher which doesn't appear to be linked to any of our Licenses.
If we search the 'All Licenses' view, we note no Licenses for this Publisher
When we select this Publisher on the 'Publishers at Risk' summary, no associated Products are found on the Product Summary beneath - despite the number of returned records reporting as 1.
If we remove the 'At Risk' filter on the Publishers Summary, we find a product associated with this Publisher
Despite this, no Licenses are reported with this product as Primary Application
If an application has been linked to a License of a different Publisher, our issue occurs - the application Publisher and License Publisher will be flagged as Publishers At Risk
Un-link the application from the other Publisher from our License
This may have occurred due to an ARL update, or potentially due to a user manually linking this Application to this License.
To rule out this being a user-created issue, you should note an 'Application Linked' message in the Application or License Properties' History tab, along with the user responsible, if this was manually changed.
If not, raise a Support Case with the Flexera team to confirm with the Content Team that this link is correct.