• Owner: Nicolas Rousseau
  • Owner Email Address: nrousseau@flexera.com
  • Solution Type: Custom Inventory Import & Custom SQL Reports
  • Flexera Product & Version: FNMS 2016+
  • Environment: On Prem Only
  • Development Effort (Days): 3
  • Implementation Effort (Days): 0.1
  • Disclaimer:

SOLUTIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. NEITHER FLEXERA NOR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. LICENSEE MAY HAVE OTHER STATUTORY RIGHTS. HOWEVER, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE DURATION OF STATUTORILY REQUIRED WARRANTIES, IF ANY, WILL BE LIMITED TO THE SHORTER OF (I) THE STATUTORILY REQUIRED PERIOD OR (II) THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM LICENSEE’S ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT.

Business need and approach

This view shows a flat list of License restrictions, sometimes hard to analyze.

This report will be part of the SAM Data Transparency Hub. More information in the SAM Best Practice Hub .

The report will be extended in include the "Device Group" or "User Group" that the "Intelligent License Restriction" feature will allow from version 2022R2 on. 

Views preview and code

Preview

License Restrictions Preview.png

Creation code

Please see embedded word file in the Attached Report Word documentation.

Was this article helpful? Yes No
No ratings
Comments
Jesus_Martin
By
Level 3

Where can I find this report in Flexera One? I need a way to  see which licenses don't have any enterprise group restrictions without manually opening the Restrictions tab for each license one by one.

Version history
Last update:
‎Nov 15, 2022 05:27 AM
Updated by: