ILMT import Failed to execute Reader 'SendInstallerEvidence' Error: Invalid object name 'sam.software_facts'
If you check the importer.log found at:
[INFO ] SendInstallerEvidence (Transfer data from source 'ILMT' to FNMP) (VersionFrom: 9.2.3)
[INFO ] Failed to execute Reader 'SendInstallerEvidence' from file C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\ImportProcedures\Inventory\Reader\ilmt sql\InstallerEvidence.xml, at step line 3
Error: Invalid object name 'sam.software_facts'.
[ERROR] System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid object name 'sam.software_facts'.
The ILMT Integrations are failing for both ILMT DB2 and ILMT SQL from version 9.2.20 onwards due to schema change in the ILMT side. The error pertains to a table that does not exist due to the database schema version of ILMT is not currently supported by our current ILMT SQL readers.
You can reproduce the issue by:
- Create a ILMT connection from beacon for version DB2 9.2.22
- Execute the import
- You can notice imports fails with following Error Message:
"System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException (0x80040E37): [DB2/LINUXX8664] SQL0204N "SAM.SOFTWARE_FACTS" is an undefined name. SQLSTATE=42704"
On going enhancement: Enhancement#IOJ-2182680
FNMS Cloud: Fix version FNMS 2020 R2.5
FNMS On Prem: The enhancement will be included in the next version of FNMS.
Workaround for On-Prem Only (Applicable for FNMS 2020 R2 and lower)
- On your Application server go to file path: C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\ImportProcedures\Inventory\Reader\ILMT SQL
- Make a copy/backup of the following XML file:
- On the provided zip: ILMT SQL.zip
- Extract the files and replace or put the following files into ILMT SQL reader folder