How to generate a license file for FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications 2016 R2 or later?
This article explains how to generate a license file for FNMEA 2016 R2 or later.
How to generate a license file for FNMEA 2016 R2?
To generate a license file for the FNMEA 2016 R2 or later, please log in to customer community https://flexeracommunity.force.com >> Downloads >> click on Access above products where it says FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications 2016 R2 (15.7) and Later Versions
1. Click on Activation & Entitlements>>List Entitlements.
2. After selecting 1st two activation IDs >>click on Action Tab >>Click Activate
3. Under Activate License page, select ?YES? under the ?Do you want to consolidate generated licenses? >> click on next.
4. Enter the hostname.
5. Click Generate to generate the license file and the consolidated licenses generated license file.
6. Save the license file by marking the checkbox to the consolidated license option from the Action Menu.