cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user unable to login in FNMS after WINDOWS 10 Upgrade in his PC

Hi Team,

User able to access the FlexNet Manager.When user click the application it doesn't show the window for entering the login details.He cant perform any thing in FNMS.

This issue is occuring after Windows 10 Upgrade completed in his PC.

ANY help on this issue. i taught any issues occured in the time of Windows 10 Upgrade.

Please suggest if any solution for this.

Thanks,

Dhananjayan M

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Could the user be logging in to his upgraded Windows 10 PC using a different account from what he was using previously to access FNMS? I'm thinking that Windows integrated authentication may be getting used, and the account he is using to log in to his PC with may not have been granted any access rights in FNMS.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi Chris,

User can access FlexNet Manager.

When user click on the application it doesn’t show a window for to enter my details to log in he can’t perform any actions.

He is able to login before windows 10 Upgrade

Thanks,
Dhananjayan M

The fact that there is no prompt for a logon is a strong indication that integrated Windows authentication is being used - you would not expect to receive a logon prompt in that situation.

I'm not really sure what you mean by "can't perform any actions". Is the user clicking on links and just nothing happens in the browser?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)