- Flexera Community
- FlexNet Manager
- FlexNet Manager Forum
- Re: flexera Asset Manager
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Printer Friendly Page
flexera Asset Manager
Currently we have flexera SAAS for Flexera Asset manager we are looking if we can implement these any documentation would definitely help us
- Data Normalization: higher level of apps/ inventory count with compliance, versions, and support details.
- Fully functioning SaaS Manager with access to data usage with the right metrics depending on the SaaS product Ex: DocuSign Dashboard metric should be Envelops not users.
- The ability to see: Cost, Consumption, and Activities by Business Units not departments.
Ability to have workspace dashboards for our major products: Oracle, VMware, Zoom, Salesforce For example
Documentation about SaaS management functionality in Flexera One can be found here: Getting Started with SaaS Management.
You'll find lots of information there. The following pages may be helpful in relation to some of the points you've noted:
If there are additional capabilities that would be of interest to you, consider logging ideas in Flexera Ideas (or voting for existing relevant ideas).
Just wanted to also let you know that DocuSign Envelopes coverage license metrics wise is in the roadmap plans to become supported later this year...