cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

doubts on Technical Administrator certification

Hi community,

I'm going to take the exam for FNMS Technical Administrator, but I have to sincerely admit that I'm a little bit worried, mostly after they told me that the test will last 7 hours! ^^

Anyone here has done it before? Maybe someone have hints or know some pdf to study on.

Thanks

(5) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Not sure what has been changed lately, but this never took me 7 hours. Like in a real implementation project, better be thorough than quick.

did you do it more than one time?

Yes, the certification needs te be renewed.

gleonard
By Level 4 Flexeran
Level 4 Flexeran

For the Flexera Certified FlexNet Manager Administrator Practicum Exam, you can begin the exam anytime during the exam period. The exam will open automatically when you log in. You have 7 hours to complete the exam and the timer will not stop while you take breaks.  In the Exam, you need to install FNMS and other administration exercises.

The only reports of not having enough time were when the hands-on lab environment was performing poorly. Please let us know if this is the case so we can figure out the next steps.

To prepare for the theoretical exam, please review the Preparation for FlexNet Manager Technical Theoretical Exam in the Learning Center.

Good Luck!

Thanks gleonard, I already completed all those courses and I have one year of experience on the product. I hope will be enough! Good luck to me 😄