cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved FNMS Cloud & Custom Inventory Adapter

Hi,I am not too familiar with FNMS Cloud yet, but can you run custom inventory adapters on Beacons reporting to the cloud?Background is that it would be extremely costly for a  customer to have agents deployed to systems managed by another service pr...

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

FNMS/ServiceNow Integration App 4.1

I'm having trouble tracking down the log for the FNMS export to ServiceNow. Based on the config.file, the file should be on the FNMS batch/processing server but its not there.Everything is setup using the latest ServiceNow Store App for FlexNet Manag...

Automated Report Delivery - FNMS Reports Index

Hi - I was wondering if anyone had experience with automated delivery of reporting out of FlexNet Management Suite?  We do have a Cognos connection but unfortunately I am completely lost in trying to build reports in Cognos.  Ultimately I'd like to j...

Solved First Inventory Date of a device

Hi Team,How can we get a report on a First ever Inventory Date (first time reported to FNMS) for all the devices in All Inventory.Inventory Device Name, IP Address, Corp Unit, Cost Center, First Inventory Date, Last Inventory Date RegardsRajesh Ponna...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installing Flexera Agent on Surface Go

Hi Team, I would like to understand the possibility of installing Flexera Agent on Surface Go.Can someone assist in understanding : 1. Is it possible to install agent on Surface Go Tabs.2. If possible, Is there any limitation in terms of scanning ins...

Selective Access - Management View Index

Hi All -Question on the "Management View Index" Section of the FNMS suite. Is there a way to give a user selective access to only one management view index? I have a view set based on a search from 'installed apps', and the idea is to give a user the...

Inventory of network shares fails after policy update

Hi, we want to inventory network shares for some non-Windows devices and used our mgsconfig tool to get the configuration included in the ini file. When we perform a scan everything works fine and much more information is getting collected, but after...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos