cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WinZip Secure Burn add to catalog

Could you please add Winzip Secure Burn v 5   sku LCWZSBE5ML0 to Flexera catalog

(6) Replies

Hi Wiseke, 

In order to get your requested SKU added to the SKU library, we ask that you submit a support case. Once the case has been submitted a member of our Content team will reach out to you with more information. 

You can find out more about this process in the knowledge base article below: 
https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/How-to-raise-Content-Requests-through-the-Support-Portal/ta-p/174173

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

I tried to submit a support case and got the message: 

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

How do i get privilege's for this.

Hi @wiseke ,

I've taken a note of this thread and created Jira case COPS-46498. We will revert in case we need more details about the mentioned SKU.

I have sent you a message about setting up your access to Support cases

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

Update - Salesforce case 02348596 has been created and linked to Jira case. 

Update - SKU 'LCWZSBE5ML0' for Winzip Secure Burn v5 was processed and published as part of January SKU/PURL/Bundles release (build # 474)