Highlighted
Flexera beginner

Re: When I am clicking on Open with report studio option. It is giving me attached error.

Hi, Actually my concern is that only. I am not getting Query studio option there. So I tried Report studio. In earlier case, we used to change the date range and generate the data for verification. But in new case that option we are not getting. Regards, Ranjan
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent contributor

Re: When I am clicking on Open with report studio option. It is giving me attached error.

So after you load the report into Report Studio ( which is the last screenshot you sent ) what happens when you go ahead and execute/Run the report? 

If you are still getting an error at that point that is the same as what you have already referred to you might be best advised to go ahead and raise a support incident with Flexera (for our benefit though pls send in any further screenshots here that include new details).

good luck
Murray

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Flexera beginner

Hi Murry,

Actually I tried to raise support ticket, but I am not getting option from where I can raise the same. Can you please provide any link, mail id?

Regards,

Ranjan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

@RANJANP  Don't you see the 'Get Support' -> 'Open new case' from the top menu in the community? If not you can email support (support@flexera.com) or call support:

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! @RANJANP  - I've updated your account. Can you sign out and sign back in and try accessing the case portal? Many thanks! 

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
0 Kudos