cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to update organization field

<p>We want to update the&nbsp;organization field as "<em>Brocade Communications</em><span>&nbsp;Systems LLC</span>"</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<div class="">&nbsp;</div>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I understand that you want to change the organization that your contact details are recorded against in Flexera's CRM system.

I would suggest reaching out to your Flexera Account or Customer Success Manager to ask them to make this update. If you do not know who that is, you can contact Flexera Support.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

We want to update the organization field as "Brocade Communications Systems LLC"

@sr023514 - I am not sure what you mean when you say the "Organization" field within FNMS.  Can you provide a screen shot of what you are looking at?

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I understand that you want to change the organization that your contact details are recorded against in Flexera's CRM system.

I would suggest reaching out to your Flexera Account or Customer Success Manager to ask them to make this update. If you do not know who that is, you can contact Flexera Support.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)