cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vmware Integration :Completed enumeration of devices from store after DNS lookup

Dear All,

Getting the issue  with Vmware Inventory getting  below error

2021-03-19 17:56:33,395 [iscoveryActionExecuter|rules-11] [INFO ] Enumerating devices from store after DNS lookup
2021-03-19 17:56:33,395 [iscoveryActionExecuter|rules-11] [INFO ] Completed enumeration of devices from store after DNS lookup

Regards

Sagar

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The logging that you are looking at here is normal "informational" logging that occurs as part of discovery/inventory actions that are performed by a beacon. This logging does not suggest that any error is occurring.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Dear  ChrisG

Vmware  Discovery  log are not moving further to  next stage what i am observing the  under intermediate data upload  is No inventory is  been gathered .

Regards

Sagar Joshi

@SRicky 

Your symptoms sound somewhat similar to the issue discussed in Scanning VMware Infrastructure and I would point towards the last response in this thread that seemed to remediate it.

Thanks,