cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual cluster server scan for IBM PVU

Hello! 

In our prod environment, I see that among our two PVU Scans for Virtual Clusters, one is complete while the other is scheduled. Do we know what this means?

Thank you. 

April

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

One row here is likely representing the task that has run (and completed) on one of your beacons, with the other row representing a scheduled (not yet run) status from another beacon.

If you add the "Beacon" column to the grid of data here then it will show which beacon each row is for.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

One row here is likely representing the task that has run (and completed) on one of your beacons, with the other row representing a scheduled (not yet run) status from another beacon.

If you add the "Beacon" column to the grid of data here then it will show which beacon each row is for.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Thank you the response Chris. This was helpful.