cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation XenApp Adapter/XenApp server agent

Hello experts,

I run the XenApp server agent in the XenApp delivery controller and there was no error in the log file. Also the connection in the beacon was completed successfully. Is there a way that I can validate the XenApp works properly?

Capture.PNG

Thanks!

(1) Reply

In your screenshot, in the "Import Inventory Devices" step, it shows that all 200 devices were merged with devices from other sources.

The way the Citrix inventory works is that we collect the access data of the users and then fabricate remote devices however if that user is known in FNMS and is associated to a known Inventory device / asset then we'll merge it with that device record which appears to be what is happening here.

There's no out of the box view to show these devices however you could create a report based on Inventory device which includes Calculated User and then add Calculated inventory device and then installations set the Access Mode to XenApp in the filters.  From there under the Inventory device section you'll see the actual device and get the application data under that device.

I haven't tested this as I don't have a system to hand with XenApp import but this should work I believe.

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)
If the solution provided has helped, please mark it as such as this helps everyone to know what works.