cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage for some Adobe Acrobat DC, but not all of it

Hi... Thanks for any support provided on this. I have an user that I need to check how many Adobe DC they have installed and are not getting used. However, it seems usage data in tool is not completely accurate. Acrobat DC is cloud based product and usage cannot be metered. If that is the case, just wondering how we are able to see some usage for DC (2019) continuous with unspecified edition but why user is seeing usage for some Adobe Acrobat DC, but not all of it.
(6) Replies

Hello @carlos_quiros 

Some of the inputs from this thread may be relevant https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Forum/Metering-and-Last-Used-Date-Reporting-Incorrectly/m-p/114053#M2390

It indicates getting usage on Acrobat product could be a challenge.

It looks like you have machine can return usage and some are not. I will suggest start checking from how the acrobat was installed (deployed) between working/nonworking machines.  I guess they may have been deployed with different methods. 

Cheers

Kevin

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)

For reference, here are some other discussion threads on a similar topic to this one:

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
Hi @ChrisG .. thank you for sharing so useful articles...

Take a look at the following new thread I have just posted which has some new insights and suggestions: Application usage metering with FlexNet agent on Windows for non-MSI applications

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

In case it helps anybody reviewing this thread, see the following blog that has just been posted for a more extensive review of usage metering capabilities and configuration: Application usage metering using the FlexNet inventory agent

Hi Kevin , thank you so much for taking the time to share this and all your help... @Kevin_Hou