cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated Jamf Adapter?

Has the Jamf adapter been updated in order to pull usage data into FNMS? If no, is there a plan to do so in the future?

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

There is no JAMF adapter available out-of-the-box with FlexNet Manager Suite, but I know various people around the world have configured custom adapters for JAMF. I have not positively heard that anybody has been able to find a way to get useful usage data out of JAMF for importing into FlexNet, but it is possible somebody has attempted that.

The following thread contains some further discussion about this: CASPER/JAMF Adapter to importing Last Used Date usage.xml.

You may wish to reach out to whoever configured the particular adapter that you are using to ask them this question too.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

There is no JAMF adapter available out-of-the-box with FlexNet Manager Suite, but I know various people around the world have configured custom adapters for JAMF. I have not positively heard that anybody has been able to find a way to get useful usage data out of JAMF for importing into FlexNet, but it is possible somebody has attempted that.

The following thread contains some further discussion about this: CASPER/JAMF Adapter to importing Last Used Date usage.xml.

You may wish to reach out to whoever configured the particular adapter that you are using to ask them this question too.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)