cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unprocessed Purchases and Enterprise Groups

Hello everyone!

I have a customer that would like to have column headers for the Enterprise Groups of Location, Corporate Unit and Cost Center when reviewing Unprocessed Purchases. These are not available in the "Choose columns to display" icon.

I've looked at the built in reports and have tried building a report from scratch. However, I not have any luck in specifically getting "Unprocessed Purchases" into a report that will have the Enterprise Groups available.

Am I missing something or can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Jim

(1) Solution

@jhanes - What version of FlexNet Manager is this?

When I look in FNMS Cloud and go to Unprocessed Purchases, I can see these fields available in the Column Chooser.  As FNMS On-Premises lags behind FNMS Cloud, I assume that you would see this change after you upgrade to FNMS 2020 R2 On-Premises.

In the interim, you do not have any options unless you create a native SQL Query as this view of Unprocessed Purchases with Enterprise Groups is not available from the FlexNet Manager UI.

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

@jhanes - What version of FlexNet Manager is this?

When I look in FNMS Cloud and go to Unprocessed Purchases, I can see these fields available in the Column Chooser.  As FNMS On-Premises lags behind FNMS Cloud, I assume that you would see this change after you upgrade to FNMS 2020 R2 On-Premises.

In the interim, you do not have any options unless you create a native SQL Query as this view of Unprocessed Purchases with Enterprise Groups is not available from the FlexNet Manager UI.

Capt! (@kclausen) The customer is running 2019 on-prem.  We're trying to get them to go to 2020 R2 on-prem, but their warp engines aren't budgeted for it right now.

Thanks for the help!

-Jim