cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected error Error ID: 6507c84b-c440-4ff8-a8f1-fc1f18ba26c5

Can anyone identify what this error code is?  I get it when I attempt to change the status of an application.  From the status drop-down menu I click on "Authorized" and then click save and this error code pops up.

(2) Solutions

@4jimmyh:  As a work-around, have you tried to change the status directly from the "Installed Applications" view?  Just filter your list, select the application with a checkbox, and then click the "Change Status" button in the upper right.

Kirk

View solution in original post

If @kclausen's suggestion doesn't help, Flexera Support will be able to look up internal logging details showing what is happening with the error ID you have noted. Submit a case with them to ask for further investigation.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(7) Replies
Hi! Can you let us know which product this is for?

[buyer_logo]
Katie Bussey
Digital Community Manager

300 Park Blvd, Ste 500
Itasca, IL 60143
United States

KBussey@flexera.com
www.flexera.com<>

Flexera acquires RISC Networks:
Breakthrough cloud migration analytics platform. [flexera_monarch_logo] <>
If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

Katie, thank you for responding.  I'm using the cloud based FlexNet Manager Suite.

Perfect! I moved this to the FNM thread - it'll get the best response and most people viewing it there.

Thank you Katie, can you give me the url for that forum please.

https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Forum/Unexpected-error-Error-ID-6507c84b-c440-4ff8-a8f1-fc1f18ba26c5/m-p/119104#M3112

@4jimmyh:  As a work-around, have you tried to change the status directly from the "Installed Applications" view?  Just filter your list, select the application with a checkbox, and then click the "Change Status" button in the upper right.

Kirk

If @kclausen's suggestion doesn't help, Flexera Support will be able to look up internal logging details showing what is happening with the error ID you have noted. Submit a case with them to ask for further investigation.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)