cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud

By Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Currently I am working in an environment which is using FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for SAM as well as HAM. I am not able to log into FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for a long time now.

Last time it happened for almost a week and a password changing for the second time actually resolved the issue. However, it started again and after the same I have changed my password almost 10 times, but still I am not able to login. In the login page, after entering correct credentials trying to login, but once the page loading stops, I am remaining in the login page, no error is being showed up/popped-up/reflected on the page, just the credentials are getting disappeared, meaning it is becoming a fresh login page once again.

Requesting your help as I am stuck at this level and this thing is actually impacting the project deliverables.

Kindly advise how to resolve and if the same thing occurs again, how to fix it permanently.

Thanks & regards,

Sourav Sengupta

(2) Replies
bmaudlin
By Level 9 Champion
Level 9 Champion

Hello @Anonymous,

Are you using Prod or UAT FNMS cloud? As UAT has a number of features disabled in terms of resetting a password.

Either way with this, I would always in the first instance raise a call into support, for a password reset you can typically talk to support via live chat and have the issue resolved swiftly.

I have seen this error happen to me personally a number of times, and I have never got to the bottom of this issue with Flexera.

Ben

@Anonymous  I agree with Ben. Please reach out to our Support team and they should be able to help resolve the issue for you.

Thanks!