cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load ARL,SKU library manually

seeking your input in-reference to below error

Trying to update ARL  offline getting below error, please suggest 

2020-09-21 15:01:35,987 [.RecognitionImportTool] [ERROR] Unexpected error occured
2020-09-21 15:01:36,003 [.RecognitionImportTool] [ERROR] ManageSoft.Compliance.Logic.Core.Impl.Licensing.RecognitionImport.ContentImportException: Could not import C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\DataImport\Content\ARL\.temp-extract ---> ManageSoft.Compliance.Logic.Core.API.ImportRecognitionExecuteException: Error occurred when running the command to execute the population script
'C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\DataImport\Content\ARL\.temp-extract' using command 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\DotNet\bin\Recognition.exe -i "C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\DataImport\Content\ARL\.temp-extract" -g "(default)" -it "ARL"'.

Error code returned by command: 1
at ManageSoft.Compliance.Logic.Core.Impl.Licensing.RecognitionImport.ArlRecognitionImporter.Import(String groupName, DirectoryInfo ContentFolder)
at ManageSoft.Compliance.Logic.Core.Impl.Licensing.RecognitionImport.ContentImport.Run(EARLImportMode mode, String groupName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at ManageSoft.Compliance.Logic.Core.Impl.Licensing.RecognitionImport.ContentImport.Run(EARLImportMode mode, String groupName)
at ManageSoft.Compliance.Console.RecognitionImportTool.ImportRecognition()
2020-09-21 15:01:36,003 [.RecognitionImportTool] [ERROR] Could not import C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\DataImport\Content\ARL\.temp-extract
2020-09-21 15:01:36,003 [.RecognitionImportTool] [ERROR] Error occurred when running the command to execute the population script
'C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\DataImport\Content\ARL\.temp-extract' using command 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\DotNet\bin\Recognition.exe -i "C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\DataImport\Content\ARL\.temp-extract" -g "(default)" -it "ARL"'.

Error code returned by command: 1
2020-09-21 15:01:36,112 [.RecognitionImportTool] [ERROR] ARL/SKU/EOSL tasks (Import, Extract) have failed. Please check the ARL/SKU log files for the detailed error message.

(1) Solution

Hello Sagar, 

I am having a similar issue, what was the process that terminated the service for your batch?

View solution in original post

(6) Replies

Hi @SRicky 

I will suggest firstly checking the logs inside C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\Logging\Content see if any more meaningful/detailed error recorded in the log file. 

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)
Thanks Kevin,

Able to resolve the issue, now Reconciliation job is not working

Did you try to contact with your regional support for further assistence (It may not be a pleasant experience if you try to resolve all the issues  by yourselves or rely on forum if it's urgent. Usually reconcile failure is something we should look into in a high priority. ) When you open a support ticket, Try to provide with the import.log which is located from your  batch server eg: C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\Logging\ComplianceReader  and attach in the support ticket as first step

Cheers

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)
Thanks able to resolve the issue , some policy Terminating the service for the Batch Process, able to revoke and fill the service

Hello Sagar, 

I am having a similar issue, what was the process that terminated the service for your batch?

Kill the  shadow  job from task manager then retrigger the  job